This week’s Diva challenge was to use tangles with a stencil. When I was looking for a stencil to use for the challenge I came across this piece I had done several weeks ago using watercolors. It’s a larger piece, 10 x 12, done with an Adele Bishop® stencil which I’ve had for many years. I had set the piece aside because I wasn’t crazy about it. I decided to use it for the challenge and added tangles to it last night, now I love it! Thanks for the challenge Laura, I’m going looking for a frame this afternoon. Because it’s a larger piece, you might need to click on the picture to see the detail.